16 October 2017

Shein, Zara, Lovisa, Claire's and Amazon Autumnal casual Haul


Hello dear friends! I’m back with a casual haul AGAIN!
But to be honest I’m not sorry :)
I’m happy with all I bought and I really enjoyed filming this video. I waited impatiently, so imagine…

Anyways, lets move onto what matters!

I have shopped at shein.uk for the first time and yes…it is what it is! You get what you pay for but I was ready for that I wanted affordable items since we are living in a world where we don’t wear our stuffs twice anymore. But that’s not the reason why… I just wanted a lot for less hihihi

In general, I’m happy with what I bought; they will be useful items, as I needed them for!

On the website you get £10 off when you shop £80 +. 
I paid 76p for insurance on delivery because why not?
Then my shipping was £11 taking out the £10 voucher I paid £1 for delivery and I’ve got all my items for £108 in total.

I’ve got my items delivered 7 days after; I think it is not bad with standard delivery.

I have received an email saying that one of the items that I ordered is out of stock! And they kept my money in my wallet, at shein of course hahaha! You can withdraw the money or keep it there and use it later! For now I don’t understand why my wallet balance is different from the item price, but maybe it has changed?
By the way, their customer service is quite good!

Hope you will like the haul!!!!



Bonjours chers amis et amies! Je suis de retour avec un ‘casual haul’ENCORE! Mais pour être honnête, je ne suis pas désolée :) 

Je suis contente de mes achats et j'ai vraiment aimé filmer cette vidéo. J'ai attendu avec impatience, alors imaginez ...  

Quoi qu'il en soit, passons à ce qui compte!  

J'ai fait du shopping chez shein.uk pour la première fois et oui ..! Vous obtenez ce que vous payez, mais j'étais prête à sa. Je voulais des articles abordables puisque nous vivons dans un monde où nous ne portons plus nos vêtements deux fois. Mais ce n'est pas à cause de cette raison... Je voulais juste beaucoup pour moins hihihi  

En général, je suis contente de ce que j'ai acheté; ils seront utiles, comme j'en avais besoin!  

Sur le site Web, vous obtenez £ 10 de rabais sur votre achat de £80  +. J'ai payé 76p pour l'assurance à la livraison parce que pourquoi pas? Puis mon expédition était de £ 11 en prenant le bon de £ 10 J'ai payé  £ 1 pour la livraison et j'ai tous mes articles pour £ 108 au total.  

J'ai eu mes articles livrés 7 jours après; Je pense que ce n'est pas mal avec la livraison standard.  

J'ai reçu un e-mail disant que l'un des articles que j'ai commandé est en rupture de stock! Et ils ont gardé mon argent dans mon portefeuille, à shein bien sûr hahaha! Vous pouvez retirer l'argent ou le garder là-bas et l'utiliser plus tard! 
Pour l'instant je ne comprends pas pourquoi mon solde de portefeuille est différent du prix de l'article, mais peut-être qu'il a changé? 
Au fait, leur service client est plutôt bon!

Eh bien ! J'espère que vous aimerez le haul !!!!


Shein items 

Amazon items

Claires's items

My Youtube channel link





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig