5 October 2016

Mosaic Madness



Mosaic Madness Ciate London

My first try of the Ciate London "oh Christmas tree" was the Mosaic Madness(similar).

I used it with the sally Hansen Double Duty (I love everything two
in one :))
as a base and top coat (Get the Strengthening one)



Mon premier essai de Ciate London "oh Christmas tree" était le Mosaic Madness 
Je l'ai utilisé avec le Sally Hansen Double Duty (j'aime tout deux en un :)) comme couche de base et finition







If you have read my old post you will know that I have newly taken off my gel nails which means weak and ugly looking nails (all acrylic and gel wearers fill me here).

This been said, I really loved this nail polish because it covers my nails nicely (you don't notice the bumps on the nails). If you do mess them up (as I always do) it doesn't show that much because of the big chunk of glitters, which are square shaped.

Also, this is my first time using this brand and I think it is really good. It didn't take very long to dry either.

In my opinion, this is a go-to nail polish after removing gel or acrylic nails. 
So far, I'm happy with it and rocking it :)


Do you have the same polish color? How did you like it? If you don't have it do you have any tips for ugly looking nails? I would love to know! Comment down below :)


Si vous avez lu mon ancienne publication, vous saurez que j’ai récemment enlevé mes ongles en gel, ce qui veut dire ongles faibles et laids (tous les porteurs acryliques et gel me comprendront).
Cela dit, j’ai  vraiment aimé ce vernis à ongles, car il couvre bien mes ongles (vous ne remarquez pas les imperfections sur les ongles). Si vous avez l’habitude de gâcher vos ongles fraichement faits (comme moi), cela ne se remarque pas beaucoup à cause des paillettes, qui sont de forme carrée.
De plus, j’utilise cette marque de vernis a ongles pour la première fois et je pense qu'il est vraiment bon. Il n'a pas fallu beaucoup de temps pour sécher le vernis.
À mon avis, c’est un vernis à ongles à avoir après avoir enlevé ses ongles gel ou en acrylique.
Jusqu'à présent, je suis satisfaite de mes nouveaux ongles et j’en profite bien!
Avez-vous la même couleur de vernis? l’avez-vous aimé? Si vous ne l'avez pas Avez-vous des conseils pour des ongles faibles et laids? J'aimerais bien savoir! Commentez en bas :)


SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig