5 April 2017

Primark, Superdrug, and Claire's Super casual Haul


Hi and welcome back to my blog! I hope you are all doing well!
This blog post is different from what I usually do:
A haul of very casual items that I picked up from Primark, Superdrug and Claire's!
If you have been reading me from the beginning you know I did a couple of style posts, then I stopped. The reason why is because I was battling between what I love and what I will be making the most of and what I think people might be interested in. I decided that for now I will only be making look posts when I feel it is worth it! So today instead of one or two items I’m showing you a bunch of stuffs I have shopped for myself (very important for me).

I feel like this video portrait a little bit of my personality, which I have been hesitant to show, but well this is me…

Also my motivation for making this video is the fact that I always enjoy coming back home and take my purchases out one by one, try them on and show them to somebody and have a little chat and comments on them! 
The only person I do that with now is my husband and guess what? ... Yes, you guessed right :)

So I hope you enjoy this video as I did making it! And if you do as always don’t forget to let me know, comment, share and subscribe for more.
muahhhh xx



Bonjour et bienvenue sur mon blog! J'espère que vous allez tous très bien!
Cet article est différent de ce que je fais habituellement :
Un tas de choses très décontractées que j'ai pris à Primark, Superdrug et Claire’s!
Si vous me lisez depuis le début, vous savez que j'ai fait quelques articles de style, puis j’ai arrêté. La raison est que je luttais entre ce que j'aime et ce dont je peux pouvoir en profiter et ce que je pense pourraient bien intéresser les gens. J'ai décidé que pour l'instant, je ferai des publications look lorsque j'estimerais cela en vaut la peine ! Donc, aujourd'hui, au lieu d'un ou de deux articles, je vous montre un tas de choses que j'ai achetées pour moi-même (très important pour moi).

Je pense que cette vidéo décrit un peu ma personnalité, ce que j'ai hésité à montrer, mais bon, c'est moi ...

De plus, ma motivation pour faire cette vidéo est le fait que j'aime toujours rentrer à la maison et prendre mes achats un à un, les essayer et les montrer à quelqu'un et avoir un petit chat et des commentaires sur eux!
La seule personne avec laquelle je le fais maintenant est mon mari et devinez quoi? ... Oui, vous avez bien deviné :)

J'espère donc que vous appréciez cette vidéo! Et comme toujours, n'oubliez pas de me faire savoir, commenter, partager et abonnez vous pour en savoir plus.

Muahhhh x

Shop related items



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig