11 April 2017

Wash and Go using the New Eco Styler Castor and Flaxseed Oil Gel / Review


Hi guys! Today’s post is a very exciting one because I have found a great product for my wash and go! The Eco styler Castor and Flaxseed Oil Gel, and I have to share!

I have been hearing only good things about this product, how can anyone not bite in it? 
Also, in all reviews that I have watched, the products has not been used on it's own.
It contains so much and it supposed to do wonders therefore I thought I will do a review of my own with only the product and my water!

I'm in love (saving myself some coins). 
It has been almost a week since the video and I have nothing to complain about.
I can say that at a time I felt as if it has no shine, but when I touched my hair it was so soft and then I knew it was moisturised. If you love seeing the shine on your hair you might want to add some more oil of your choice!

The video is quick but straight to the point, I believe! I have used a lot of water and enough amount of product for my liking!

I hope this is helpful and that you enjoy the video! If it is the case, let me know: comment, share and subscribe.
Until next time take care!



Salut! L’article d'aujourd'hui est très excitant parce que j'ai trouvé un excellent produit pour mon Wash and Go! Le Eco styler Castor and Flaxseed Oil Gel, et je dois partager!

Je n'ai entendu que de bonnes choses à propos de ce produit, comment peut-on l’ignorer? 
En outre, dans toutes les vidéos que j'ai regardé, le produit n'a pas été utilisé tout seul.
Il contient tellement et il est censé faire des merveilles, donc j'ai pensé que je ferais une critique de moi-même avec seulement le produit et mon eau!

Je suis amoureuse (j'economise des pièces d’argent).
Il y a presque une semaine depuis la vidéo et je n'ai à me plaindre de rien.
Je peux dire qu'à un moment, j’avais l’impression que mes cheveux ne brillaient pas assez, mais quand j'ai touché, ils étaient si doux et donc je savais qu’ils étaient humecté. Si vous aimez voir vos cheveux brillés, vous voudrez peut-être ajouter un peu d'huile de votre choix!

La vidéo est rapide mais directe au point, je crois! J'ai utilisé beaucoup d'eau et une quantité suffisante de produit à mon goût!

J'espère que cela est utile et que vous appréciez la vidéo! Si c'est le cas, laissez-moi savoir: commentez, partagez et abonnez vous.

Jusqu'à notre prochaine rencontre, prenez soin de vous!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig