30 November 2018

NYX Sugar Trip advent calendar 2018

 

Can you guys believe that? 2018 is almost over! We can only be grateful for this! 

I hope you are all excited as I am! Because the countdown is about to start, this time again with NYX advent calendar!


Honestly, I didn’t want to challenge myself this year, because of the baby. I just know it is going to be double challenging for me! But hey! I might as well try to see how far I can push myself!


Therefore, I didn’t take time to look around much and I ended up choosing NYX advent calendar again! So far the most affordable and exciting beauty advent calendar, in my opinion! But definitely, I will try to adventure a little away from NYX next year, by God’s grace of course!

In addition, I decided to go for minimal makeup, nothing too extra, but I will add more of the challenge in trying to style my curly hair, something I have been putting away for a while now!


Well, let’s see how it goes and wish me luck! :) Follow me on my insta, all the show is happening there, and why not get yourself one advent calendar so we can all get excited counting down to Christmas 2018?!!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig