14 August 2019

African print look book




Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing good! I’m fine but coming back here has been complicated for me… I have many of video footages and subjects I want to write about but I kept pushing them to later to take care of other things! Yep I need some organisations over here!!! However today I made it here! Thanks to a collaboration that I have accepted to do with my beautiful friend Carelle ! 

We both have decided to run giveaways on our channels, my first giveaway and I made a fabric crown especially for one lucky winner! 

I have spent days selecting my designs and sewing them! I hope you love them too and find some inspiration for the remaining of this summer 2019! Enjoy!!!
My Youtube channel link


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig