14 August 2019

DIY African Print Flower Crown


Hi beautiful people! I have recorded and edited a DIY video…. let’ me confess something to you, every time I write a DIY blog post or make a DIY video I always say: Never again… N’importe quoi… I’m here with another one!

 And even though this time I’ve been rushing to have it done, I put my whole heart in the process! 
Therefore I truly hope this video is useful! I have created most pieces with my own imaginations and trials, and some inspirations from Pinterest! 

Go watch and tell me what you think about my star flower and bud! Most of all let me know if you like my African print flower crown! I hope you enjoy this video!

My Youtube channel link


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig