29 November 2019

NYX professional makeup Love Lust Disco 24 day Calendar


Hi my lovely people!  2019 is soon gone and I can’t wait to welcome 2020! Only just because I’m eager for growth! For the time being we are going to countdown to Xmas! This year I wanted to bring you more value by creating videos of the looks I will make! I quickly realised that this will demand me a lot of time and energy even if I pre-film them! I decided to open up all of the goodies and two times a week, create ideas of easy and natural looks you can do with the NXY beauty advent calendar instead!
Because guess what? You can actually create looks just using all the goodies in the calendar annnnnd all products this year are full size products! I’m in love! It’s just getting better and better every year since I’ve started counting down to Xmas with NYX beauty calendar!


I will be creating make up looks as well as hairstyles sometimes! I want to keep my hairstyles very simple focusing more on my curls, but if I ended up having a hairstyle that I can keep on for a while I will feature it again in another makeup look! The looks that I have in mind this year when it comes to makeup will be relatively natural, easy and simple looks! Relatively because I know myself, while I try to keep it simple I sometimes do a bit more and it all turns into a not so simple look! The face foundation and contour will be full coverage and sometimes with fewer amounts of products for a realistic and doable everyday look! The real challenge here will be for me to create natural looking looks with all the flashy shades of my NYX advent calendar products.

I hope you enjoy the looks; they will be created with love just for you, therefore don’t hesitate to let me know what you think. I will include as much information as possible on products as well as places to shop them easily and if possible with discounts, however all suggestions and questions are very welcome! Subscribe to my newsletter and don’t forget to also follow me on Instagram if you aren’t already so you don’t miss out on anything!

Now get yourself an NYX love lust disco 24-day calendar or the 12-day calendar (which contains only lip products) and get excited while counting down to Xmas!

Contents of the NYX Professional Makeup 24 day Advent calendar





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig