16 December 2019 / London, UK

Natural makeup look and curly hairstyle| NYX Xmas Countdown Look 5


I am back with a full coverage makeup! I must say that I missed that! hahaha I hope you like my fith look! I definitely loved my lip colour...Let's jump in!

Products from the calendar and my impressions:
I Love how fluffy and soft this brush is! It is a good one to have for eye makeup blending! I personally believe in having the right tool for the best result! And If you are just getting started with makeup just know this: eye makeup brushes are worth the investment!
Now I will say, you must have this one it is a real Ride or Die! I love it! it makes my teeth look so white plus it isn't red, it isn't brown, it isn't dark...It is just what it got to be or whatever...just know that this one! I have approved!


I hope you like this look I tried to keep it simple! Let me know what you think of it!!!  Last but not least, subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Instagram!


All products used

Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig