13 December 2019 / London, UK

Natural makeup look and curly hairstyle| NYX Xmas Countdown Look 4


For my fourth look I decided to go for an everyday makeup look! I wanted to keep it natural like real natural! I tried to have freckles...Haha... well I will let you judge that...Overall I find my eye look beautiful and the lip colour completed it nicely! Do you prefer this kind of makeup or full coverage makeup?

Products from the calendar and my impressions:

NYX Professional Makeup 'Pro' Spot Concealer Brush
 This brush is a good quality brush! It is meant to be used to conceal spots as its name says, but you can also use it to apply your eyeliner! I have randomly picked it up so I decided to use it to blend the crayon that I have applied, close to the lash line! It did good but it is obviously not for blending! It is soft but it holds it shapes well and therefore a bit harsh on my lid while I was blending! I  will definitely create future looks where I can have it more useful. I'm happy with it regardless, I just know I will enjoy it! But is it a must-have? I prefer to answer this next time! Lets give it a good try first!

NYX Professional Makeup Worth The Hype Mascara- Shade Black
It is not a bad mascara, it is good, it is a mascara! The brush is big, well... nice! But for someone like me with short lashes and puffy eyes I tend to put mascara everywhere especially when I'm applying it on my lower lashes! The good news is that this mascara isn't going anywhere, it staysssss! Prepare to take your time and have a good eye makeup remover while removing it!
Length wise I will say that honestly I'm still sold on my Clinique Lash Power mascara so...!

All products used
Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig