13 February 2020

Paula's choice skincare| unboxing


Hello Lovelies! I hope you are doing well! I'm good and very excited about this post! If you have been following me for a while then you know I’m obsessed with skincare! “Skincare first, Makeup second” I strongly believe in this and prefer it this way! Makeup is all fun and exciting but nothing beats a beautiful clear glowing face ;b

I am planning to film a video later, explaining all that I have experienced and learned since my last skincare video! In fact the reason why I have actually stopped is that: first, you need time to use those products and see how they working on you, second, I have been lazy and last but not least, I’ve realised how ones can be desperate and ready to do anything for a clear face (including myself) even if it means following the advises of someone you have never met and know nothing about! I’m not saying that I am not trustworthy or whatever content I have put out there is false, all that I’m saying is that I became aware and shocked by people’s reactions and need for help while turning to me and I just want to make sure that I’m 100% confident and helpful with future information that I will be putting out on the internet! I have learned so much since, which is amazing! I feel ready, excited and confident to share more with you now!

So, you probably have guessed that I’m still on the quest for a clear skin! Lately I’ve come across Paula’s skincare and the reviews are amazing! First the Brand itself sounds genuine. I’ve visited their website and I fell in love. They have so much information on skincare, and they explain ingredients in a simple way for everyone to understand! They assist you in choosing your skincare whether by contacting them or answering questions on the web! Their marketing strategy is really good I will say …they gave me a code for a free travel size product on my next purchases and another £5 off if anyone purchase from them using my code “ Mayite Trenou” you will also get £7,5 off of your order… they have deals where you can order products for a trial with good prices! You need to check them out even if you aren’t going to buy from them! Trust me! I’ve learned so much from them! On their Instagram account they do live videos where they discuss myths and educate you on ingredients and also answer questions! Ok enough…check them out! ;)

Here are my expectations: I have realised that I have a dry skin, and I am hoping to reduce breakouts and acne scars to even out my skin tone! Therefore all the products that I have purchased are the essentials that have been recommended to me in order to answer my expectations! I will be doing a review video, promise!
If you have a question for me don’t hesitate! I hope you enjoy the video and find this valuable! Let me know if you knew about this brand before? Until next time, take care!




Products 



Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig