5 February 2020 / London, UK

Bantu knots out & Natural Makeup Look| Valentine's Day date Look inspiration|


Hi lovelies! Valentines' day is very soon! I know... if you don't like valentine's day I feel you! I used to hate it too! somehow I always find myself single most of the time! It can feel like the worst day ever! But here is the thing, I'm now married with kids and it doesn't get prettier...in fact it requires more motivation and energy to celebrate the day, we aren't even talking about the financial part yet...! What you need to know is that, Valentine's day is what you make of it! And personally I love any opportunities to celebrate. I don't see what else this life is about ... celebrate every minutes of your life if you want to...why not?
Enough chatting, I'm coming here today with an inspiration of valentine's day date look ( hair and makeup) and I hope you like it!

The video of today is a chatty one and I'm willing to go back to making this kind of video! If you prefer shorter videos please follow me on my instagram!


 I really do hope that you like this look and this kind of video! Don't forget to let me know what you think and Subscribe to my Channel and my newsletter! Thank you so much for being here xx


Products used

Makeup
Hair
Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig