18 July 2018

chitchat GRWM➤skincare routine update / Fenty beauty / books


Hello guys! I’m happy that I managed to sit down and film this chitchat video! I was worried about how good I will be at talking and doing my make up at the same time and how lengthy it would be! I think I did pretty well! What do you think?

Also, since I promised I will be sharing my thoughts on books that I read, I had to get this done as soon as possible so I don’t forget what I’ve read! ;)

I took the opportunity to include skincare and make up products that I have tried and liked and the new ones that I am appreciating at the moment.

I hope you enjoy this video!
⚫️SKINCARE PRODUCTS








⚫️BOOKS






⚫️MAKE-UP











My Youtube channel link






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig