29 July 2018

I'm pregnant!!!!!


Hello everyone, as most of you (especially those who follow me on Instagram) guessed, I'm pregnant!!!! or should I say I was pregnant! I can't believe it is over already!

Here is a video of me at my 5Th month of pregnancy with the highlights I’ve experienced during the half of my pregnancy: how I found out, how I have been feeling, a bump shot and products I was using! 

I felt the need to explain myself on the decision of sharing pregnancy videos with you only after the baby, so basically everything you might want to know.

Most of all I enjoy watching this kind of video and I hope you enjoy watching this one!

⚫️ PRODUCTS





My Youtube channel link



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig