6 December 2019 / London, UK

Natural makeup look and afro curly hairstyle| NYX Xmas countdown look 2


Hi lovelies, hope you are all doing good, and thank you so much for all the love on my first look! My second look came out girly but sexy, at least that’s the vibe I got from it! What do you guys think?

Products from the calendar and my impressions:

 I love how oily it is.  It kind of melts while you massage it on your lips and you still get a good exfoliation. I obviously had to add the NYX lip balm that comes from the calendar too! It is a good duo to have!

 I heard nude then I went crazy colouring my lips with it, not even lining haha. However as I added my lip butter gloss on top and blended it well, I ended up with a beautiful “pink nude”! I believe this lip liner is complementing another lipstick in the calendar! We will soon find out which one!

Hope you enjoy this look as well! Subscribe to my newsletter, my youtube chanel and follow me on Instagram!


All products used
Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig