4 December 2019 / London, UK

Natural makeup look and curly hairstyle| NYX Xmas Countdown Look 1


Here we are, already in December 2019!!!! I feel so grateful!
 For my very first look I ended up with bold lips! I love it! I only parted my hair to the side as I usually do when I freshly wash and define these curls, don’t blame me, I’ve got to enjoy my hard and patient work!

Products from the calendar and my impressions:

NYX #thisiseverything Lip Loving Balm! I don’t know who doesn’t like lip balm. This one smells like coconut and it does its job! It is Great!

The NYX Liquid Suede Metallic Matte in Biker babe! It says metallic but it is a subtle metallic shade. On the other hand, it is a beautiful dark but bright (because it is metallic still) red; it feels nice, wearable and a little goes along! Plus it doesn't go anywhere...So I can’t complain!

Hope you enjoy the first look that I came up with! Don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Instagram too!


All products used


PS: I use almost the same products for my makeup, therefore I will  only feature them more on the first couple of videos. However, I will not fail to always mention them!

Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig