10 December 2019 / London, UK

Natural makeup look and curly hairstyle| NYX Xmas Countdown Look 3


Look number 3 was one for a Gatsby themed party...that's how it turns out for me but we can just keep it christmassy as well...!
I love how the red lips went well with the eye makeup without looking too heavy or too much!

Products from the calendar and my impressions:

NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream- Shade Copenhagen
 Are you having a deja-vu here? Yes, I have already used a similar shade in my first look! They look just like twins. This shade Copenhagen is a soft metallic therefore it looks less vibrant and is a lighter red compared to Biker Babe from our Look 1! Now, who doesn't like a beautiful red? And It feels good and stays on relatively longer but not as long as Biker babe!


What do you think of look 3? Let me know and Subscribe to my newsletter, my youtube chanel as well as on my Instagram account!!!!

All products used
Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig