27 December 2019 / London, UK

Natural makeup look and afro curly hairstyle| NYX look 7


A not so natural look with all this flashy purple colour but there is something okay about it! I can see myself easily rocking this look among all glitters, gold and black shade of the season...what do you think?

Products from the calendar and my impressions:

NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lipstick- Shade STFU
Tell me if you will ever purchased a purple lipstick? I won't but I must say that I love it with this look! Will I ever use it again? I would love to, and I hope so! This means that I have been bold enough...but definitely I love this shade with today's look!

NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lip Liner - Shade STFU
A lip liner that goes with our Lipstick, what else can we ask for? No comment ...!

NYX Professional Makeup Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder- Shade Snow Rose
I L-O-V-E this illuminating Powder! Honestly, I wasn't attracted to this white powder to start with, but as soon as I rubbed it on my skin I was so impressed! Also I didn't know the difference between illuminating powder and highlighter! I have found out that illuminating powders are supposed to be subtle compared to highlighters, I don't know why I actually find it more appealing than all the highlighters that I own! The newness? We will see...however this powder is so beautiful!


Update on our NYX Pro Spot Concealer Brush! You don't have to have it! Maybe I didn't get the result I was looking for because I have worked with very little amount of product or not a very creamy one to conceal my blemishes! Regardless, it remains a good brush that I will definitely be using again, it is just not a must-have for me! A similar brush but with an angle to it will be a must-have in my opinion as you can use it for your brows as well as eye liner and correcting little mistakes!

 I hope you like this look don't forget to let me know what you think of it!!!  Subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Instagram!!!!


All products used

Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig