30 December 2019 / London, UK

Natural makeup look and afro curly hairstyle| NYX look 8


Hi darlings! I love this look especially because it is so easy, looking simple and beautiful! Also I had to slick this purple hair somehow :) let me know if you like the look!

Products from the calendar and my impressions:

NYX Professional Makeup Lingerie Liquid Lipstick- Shade French Maid
This lipstick is Bomb! I might say all of the NYX lingerie liquid that I have used so far have never failed me! This one in particular is so light...I felt like I had nothing on! Usually matte lipstick can feel a bit drying especially if you have not scrubbed and/or applied a lip balm before hand! I will definitely recommend to look into this lipstick or the other NYX lingerie lipsticks if you are looking for matte bold beautiful nude with a great feeling to it, liquid lipstick.

NYX Professional Makeup Hot Singles Eye Shadow- Shade Heat
This eyeshadow is beautiful! As you can see I used just this one! I made sure to spread it on my eyelid before pushing it up so it blends nicely without having to use a transition shade! Very very beautiful, but I might say you will have to build it up if you desire to have my Look. On another note, it is good for people who would love such colour without it being too showy! You can't go wrong with it!

NYX Professional Makeup Metallic Eyeliner- Shade Gunmetal
 I don't have much to say about this eyeliner. It is a beautiful creamy black/grey-ish eyeliner with a sparkle to it! Not bad at all! 


We have now arrived to the end of the month! I am so grateful for you for sticking around! I hope you found great inspiration or simply enjoyed these looks! I will keep making more as I have had so much fun creating these contents! Therefore, don't go anywhere, subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Instagram!!!! And Before I put a full stop to this post, I would love to wish You an amazing new year filled with health and all dreams come true...! Happy New Year my Lovely people and Thank you so so much for sticking around throughout the year! I am grateful for you...Thank you!! muuuuaaahhhh :) !!!!!! 


All products used

Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig