6 January 2020 / London, UK

DIY Goddess Cornrows | Protective styles


Hi lovelies! I hope everyone has started this year very well! If you haven’t…know that You can do this!!! ;)

I thought we would start this year with a beautiful and simple protective style! 

I have been eyeing this hairstyle since last summer!
The thing is that it took all of my will power to finally decide to cornrow my hair! What do you think about starting a series of Goddess Hairstyles!? I'm already excited! I hope you too!
Good news about this hairstyle is that you can actually do it yourself easily, it will last you at least a week and you can finally wear that beanie!! Let me know if you have that struggle too? I personally wish I could wear beanies sometimes but the Afro wants to be great!

I believe the video is self-descriptive but any questions are welcomed! All the products I have used to help me achieve this look are listed below; you can click on them to shop them!

PS: I did not wash my hair before I did this hairstyle! My hair wasn’t that dirty apart from the colouring I had put in it! I had added a bit of hair butter combined with water to help me easily detangle my hair! 
Let’s jam gel is amazing for laying down my hair, condition it and help it shineeee! It doesn’t hold as a gel would afterward but It does help with easily plaiting my hair!

I hope you enjoy this Goddess hairstyle! Don't forget to let me know what you think of it!!!  Subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Instagram!!!!


Products used
Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig