14 January 2020 / London, UK

Nude Flawless and Glossy eyelid Makeup| Makeup look inspiration


Hi my lovely people! I though about a makeup look that will go well with our last hairstyle, the Goddess Cornrows, and a nude flawless makeup look seems to be more appealing to me! What do you think? What kind of makeup you would have chosen?

 This makeup look focused mainly on skin! I opted for a nude and metallic shade! Also, I happen to have a lot of matte products, I had to be creative and do with what I have to come up with a glossy, dewy and flawless look without it being caky!

Products from the calendar and my impressions:

NYX Professional Makeup Away We Glow Liquid Highlighter- Shade Gold Rush
The reason why I don't do liquid Highlighter is because of the blending! It tends to dry quickly! Therefore, you will have to blend as soon as you apply it! This highlighter is beautiful, I love the natural glow you get from it! It is not dusty because it is a liquid highlighter, so if you like natural...here is something to take into account!

NYX Professional Makeup Cosmic Metals Lip Cream Lip gloss- Shade Metropolitan Night
Here is a metallic shade! Sticky but beautiful on the lid! I've always wanted to create a glossy eyelid! I find this beautiful! Don't put a lot, just a tiny little bit is fine! After, I have added a highlighter on my inner eye corners! A liquid highlighter should have been the best choice, as sticky and powder was a bit of work to blend, I didn't think of it at the time ;b

 I hope you like this look! Don't forget to let me know what you think! Subscribe to my Channel, my newsletter by filling in your email, and stay in touch with me by following me on my instagram! Until next time, Take care x


Products used
Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig