21 January 2020 / London, UK

Jumbo Goddess braids | Protective Styles


Hi everyone! My second hairstyle in the series of Goddess hairstyles is a Jumbo Goddess Braids!
So many Goddess word in a sentence :) I'm Loving it! If you do too, maybe we should name ourselves the Goddesses ...Hum let's see if I last with this goddess thing first!

This is a hairstyle that didn't cross the bridge for me in term of longevity! I have problem with synthetic hair touching my scalp! It itches! I do however don't have any problem when braided in my hair! It is funny, I'm not even sure how to explain it! 
Another thing is that I never keep a headscarf on, it always slips ( I need a silk pillow case) therefore I did not took enough care of this hairstyle in order to enjoy it a little longer! 
Now this hairstyle is definitely beautiful and the way I did it is an easy way for DIYing it! You have nothing to lose! You can always reuse the hair extensions! I see this style easily for a glamorous/official outing as well as casual!

PS: Again I did not wash my hair before I did this style that is why I did not moisturise it and so on! I had to pre-filmed as I had things awaiting me, so this mama did what she could! ;b Also, I believe the video is self-descriptive but any questions are welcomed! All the products I have used to help me achieve this look are listed below; you can click on them to shop them!

I hope you enjoy this second Goddess hairstyle! Don't forget to let me know what you think of it!!!  Subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Instagram!!!!


Products used

Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig