29 January 2020 / London, UK

Nude purple/pink makeup | Makeup look inspiration


I obviously have to have a makeup look for our second Goddess hairstyle! This time I went with the flow! I wanted something a little more elaborated but simple still! What do you think? What kind of makeup you would have chosen for this Jumbo Goddess Braids?


Products from the calendar and my impressions:

NYX Professional Makeup Slip Tease Full Colour Lip Lacquer- Shade Strawberry Whip
Now here is a pink lip lacquer! I was expecting something less vibrant and more on the nude side! However, It remains beautiful and very pigmented!

NYX Professional Makeup Face & Body Glitter- Shade Bronze
This is the kind of glitter that are so annoying but great! annoying because it gets everywhere easily. the great thing about it is that it is very fine and subtle! this glitter is easy to use on eyelids! I have bought some glitters, which are very difficult to work with and might easily ruined your look instead of enhancing it! For a beginner, here is one glitter you can start with in my opinion!
 I hope you enjoyed this makeup look! Let me know what you think of it! Subscribe to my Channel, my newsletter by filling in your email, and follow me on my instagram! 


Products used
Don't forget to Subscribe to my Youtube channel link

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig