12 April 2018

The spicy noodle challenge


Hello everyone! Here we come again, Melissa and I have been planning to do this challenge since last year, and finally we have done it!

Honestly though, I really thought people act in their videos, but these noodles are very spicy, they burn your nose from only smelling them! If you don't believe me I challenge you to try it out and make sure you don't do it alone, for more fun... :)  We tried 2x spicy noodle, you can go ahead and try the 4x spicy noodle, we might but it won't be so soon ;)

I hope you enjoy watching this video as much as we did filming it! and if you do don’t forget to give us a thumb up and share with your friends xx



My Youtube channel link


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mayite | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig